We each live in our own hologram. I have chosen it, molded it and created it. I have existed over 6 decades within it. It pours out of me in my daily life and onto everything I touch, see, hear, smell and sense. Life on the farm has held me fast and guided me to greater streams of consciousness through the natural worlds. Nature has tossed me about and challenged me on every level of my being.But I am part of nature myself and my actions affect everything.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Blissing Out On A Glorious Day
Today was a spectacularly glorious day. The first day of this new year that one could see, smell, sense the spring in the air. A fine day to be part of. I sat at the beach across from the farm. The tide was out and Waterloo Creek was burbling it's way to meet the sun sparkling sea. The sounds, the sights, the mood, all was good and felt good. Bliss.